This race is guaranteed to “quack” you up! The Wonder Run 5K and 1K Kids Waddle is a fundraiser for the Children’s Skin Disease Foundation and Camp Wonder, an annual summer camp for children with severe and sometimes fatal skin disease.
The Wonder Run 5K Run/Walk and 1K Waddle is an annual charity event founded and funded by Nestlé Skin Health and Galderma, makers of Cetaphil benefiting The Children's Skin Disease Foundation (CSDF) and Camp Wonder.
Now entering its 4th year, the Wonder Run has raised significant funds for CSDF to help them put on Camp Wonder each year. Many families with children affected by skin disease face heavy socioeconomic hardships, making the cost of camp something they could never afford. The Wonder Run also generates awareness of skin disease and unites us all for a worthy cause.
Register for the 5k, 1k or to be a Virtual Runner here: https://wonderrun.itsyourrace.com/register/
Race Day Includes:
- Fast & flat course along the Trinity River
- 5k Race for kids and adults
- Awards for 5k race three deep in 5-year age brackets
- Kids 1k fun-run with medals for all finishers
After-Race Party will include a Foodie area with:
- Local craft beer with custom koozies (included with registration)
- Multiple TV's Streaming ESPN Game Day from Visibull
- Axe throwing from Total Axes DFW
Exclusive Holiday Market:
Other After-Race Party Features:
DJ: Inkredible Sounds
Free Chair Massage from Hand and Stone Massage, Cultural District
Post-Race Yoga Stretching led by Debi
Interested in supporting the Children's Skin Disease Foundation by sponsoring this event? Learn about Sponsorship Opportunities here!
7:00 AM - Registration & Beignet Bus Open
7:30 AM - Face Painting & Local Vendor Market Open
8:00 AM - Kids 1k Waddle
8:15 AM - Guided Warm-Up for 5k Participants
8:30 AM - Wonder Run 5k Race
9:00 AM - After Party Begins
* Kids Zone | Arts & Crafts & Lawn Games
* Sports Zone | Local Craft beer (3 included with registration), ESPN Gameday,
* Complimentary Chair Massage
* Foodie Area
9:30 AM - Yoga Stretching and Cool Down
9:45 AM - Awards Ceremony
Race Day Registration begins at 7:00 AM at the race site.
***Online Registration ends on November 1, 2018 at 6:00 PM.
- Friday, November 2, 2018
- 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Luke's Locker - 5255 Monahans Avenue
Fort Worth, TX 76109
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/wonderrun
- Awards are awarded three deep in each age group for the 5K Run/Walk.
- Medals will be given out to all 1K Fun Run participants.
- Overall Male & Female
- Overall Master Male and Female
- Age Groups - Runners 12 & Under; 13-15; 16-18; 19-24; 25-29; 30-34; 35-39; 40-44; 45-49; 50-54; 55-59; 60-64; 65-69; & 70 & Over